Simplest Washi Tape Creation

Hello.....

Just a quickie after long....

Working on a Junk Journal for self... & one of the pages is my husband's letterhead which has the address printed on it & I wanted to cover it... As in not completely but partially... & I just have thin washi tapes... & my need was something around 2 inches in width & 8 inches in length.... 

I kept thinking as to what can help me in this & I thought why not stamp my favourites & then oil it, to get that textural feel of washi tape... minus the glue of course, which can be glued down simply with any gluing medium...

Hence, I attempted my thought & found it useful to self... I used the stamped & oiled strip on my page to cover the address... 

I glued it down on three sides & allowed it to be a tuck in spot... 

Here is how it looks...


And sharing the lil video I made about the same...



Not sure if it was thought before & indulged in... Nevertheless, it is just a lil something that came to my mind & helped me with my purpose...

Hope you give it a try too & share your learnings with me...

Below is the link to the JUNK JOURNAL in progress... Would be sharing the other half sooner too....



Hope to get back sooner....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Comments

Popular Posts